There are many reasons to trade FX:
- The global FX market is the largest and most liquid market in the world. The average daily trade volume exceeds $5 trillion per day.
- As opposed to the stock market, the FX market is decentralised.
- Any person, firm or country can participate in the FX market, which includes all world currencies.
- The FX market is open 24/5.
- It is just as easy to profit from a falling currency pair as it if from a rising one.
- The use of leverage enables traders to control much larger positions and maximise their profits without committing too much of their own capital.
Visit the Xtream Academy to discover more about FX Trading.